Saturday, January 16, 2010

The LAST LECTURE

happy 2010!...i almost forgot i had a blog...haha..(in a way, im the only one posting it in here...mama kenapa taknak blog lagi?...potet, chait!)

Randy Pausch is my idol, second to my dad...and reading his book of the "LAST LECTURE", made me realised that death is just another part of living...it is not meant for people to sobber or just be depressed over it...the thing that we should be celebrating is LIFE!...n life is short, so, live a day of your lives as though it has no ending to it....well, as for us muslims, the meaning of life is to better our ibadah for HIM...as HE who creates us...and for HIM, we lived for!

The LAST LECTURE is definitely my favourite for now, as I don't read that much of a book...*i've got quite a collection in my room, but i can say, half of it, is anis's..(haha, my bestfriend is a book worm-er)....


That's late Randy with his kids...he actually had a whole chapter dedicated for kids
"DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN"..as all three of them were too young to understand, he actually did a lot of things with them in quite a short time, for them to remember the moments of joy they had with their big ol' paps!

I actually love this part the most:

"I'm aware that Chloe (the youngest of three) may have no memory of me at all. She's too young. But i want her to grow up knowing that I was the first man ever to fall in love with her. I'd always thought the father/daughter thing was overstated. But i can tell you, it's real!" *TEARS*

How i wished that papa would have his last lecture with his fellow friends & students in UTM, or probably among the people he loved...but i think.. HE DID!

THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed by ZRTCCS™ using TrixTG