Tuesday, January 26, 2010

pa..


papa & me..
there'll be times when i just want to recap all the memories i had...n one of the most memorable moments i had was..
during my part 1 graduation..it was within the period where papa dah di anggap tenat already (40 days before his death)...but, he managed to come..he managed to put on his new tailored shirt specially made for my graduation(hes just so charming)...papa came with his wheelchair, n he was there,in the DTC to watch me on stage (even my own boyfriend did not come for any of my important events, well he never did)..i remembered mama called me to tell that she had to bring papa out, cos he was soo cold in the hall..papa, i am very sorry for not being there to take as many pictures with you..i know you have waited for me at my faculty, but i was too busy taking photos with my friends outside the hall..stupid me..n now that uve gone, aizzat won't get the chance to come up the stage knowing that you'll be there with the crowds...but to think of it in another way...you'll be in a bigger place, watching down at us...when aizzat & me will be on stage again these coming years...

should have gotten azim to take studio photos for the whole family..

1 comments:

miesmoshe said...

i loike this post!
family first, boyfriend later2 oso can!

Post a Comment

 
Template designed by ZRTCCS™ using TrixTG