Sunday, February 7, 2010

film institute...MY STAIRWAYS TO FREEDOM!



"Life is a design thesis"- quoted by my studio master...
To tell u the truth, it really did encapsulated my life. I have learnt a lot from it, n slowly, i'm learning about myself too...n for that i have chosen the best topic that I've encountered-A FILM INSTITUTE...(good or bad, i'm still putting this as my priority, second to my mommy & potet)
there's a yellow sticker on my computer that says this:

AAINAA-be motivated!
You're the director of this film
You are designing & creating this film
Raise more difficult questions...
and Provide smart solutions!
Challenge yourself!
BECAUSE THIS THESIS IS...UNIQUELLY YOURS!

Ai ven said this to me last week.."Don't worry Aainaa, we're 70 % there to our finals...n we have also gone through 90% of an architorture life, and that's a success already"...NICE!




whoopsie...saw this just now from nazy's blog...daang-"To be a UM Architect Graduate, you must be a DESIGNER."...*pressure2...*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed by ZRTCCS™ using TrixTG